Well your are searching the most versatile answer of life on this planet and I am sure, after you read this blog you will understand what is sex & how it evolved ? Also, you will understand, why sex education is important ?
To begin with, let me take you to the early days when the universe exploded from an infinitesimally small hydrogen atom and expanded to an infinitely huge Universe, then billions of years later our Sun formed and later its planets. It even took millions of years for earth to become something where life could just begin.
At first small bacteria were born in the ocean which were single celled and unisexual (organism where a single parent split into two or more parts and those parts start growing as new individual). Over a period of time, life continued from there and many more complex unisexual organism were evolved.
Millions of years passed, things went on evolving, mother earth felt when the baby is born only through a single parent, they inherit all the characters of their parent means they are like clones or identical of their parent. When all individuals carries the same biology, in case if there were any climatic change, like the temperature rises, then the whole species might die.
This led to the need to have “Variations” among individuals, and I have reached to the most important part of this article, where “Sexual Reproduction ” is going to begin for the first time in the history of earth.
Yes, you read that right, “Sexual Reproduction” means where two parents (male and female) are involved to give birth to their baby. As there are two parents, the baby through them used to have traits from both the parents, means “Variation” unlike single celled clones.
With “Variations”, Life became possible for uncountable number of years, means life could survive on this planet for long.
Almost every multicellular (organism with more than one cell) organism, reproduce sexually. You will be surprised to know, even billions of plants species reproduce sexually. Strange, isn’t it ?
It’s not in a way you think human beings or other animals do, their flowers reproduce sexually to become fruit. Flowers has male and female parts.
Male and Female parts produce male and female gametes respectively which need to fuse together with the help of insects or birds, air, water etc. and become fruit.
Male parts produces huge amount of gametes to make sure, at least some by any means (air, water or insect) reach to female part of the flower and fertilize it.
Females flowers were created with attractive colors, scents etc. to attract insects or birds, so that the possibility of fertilization increases.
Everything was already created by mother earth even before human beings were born. When the first human evolved from our ancestors, we were born inherited with this quality of “sexual reproduction“.
Females produce one egg each month while males produces huge amount of male gamete throughout their reproductive phase to make sure females are fertilized for continuation of human species on earth.
Additionally, we got to know that there were two types of breeders – (1) Seasonal Breeder, and (2) Continuous Breeder.
Seasonal Breeder, breed only in some season of the year like Mango, Pineapples, animals etc. while Continuous Breeder– breeds throughout the year like Human Beings.
As human beings are Continuous Breeder, it is always available for breeding throughout their reproductive phase. This way the chances of continuation of human species confirmed and we survived millions of years on earth.
This is the only truth, mother earth inherited all the organism on this planet. But now I am going to take you to other side of life we all are taught by society in the name of religion or tradition.
In almost every religion, sex is considered as a taboo or called sin –
-> Muslim did not allow their females to enter into the mosque,
-> Hindu denied menstruated woman to enter into the temples,
-> Christianity considered we all are born through sin, they think only Jesus Christ born pure as they believe he was born through unmarried mother Mary.
As neither the religion ever understood sex, nor anybody else in the world, so they tried to suppress sex but failed. And here I have reached to the point where I am going to tell the second most important thing of this article that –
We are born through sex, sex is not born through us. Sex born in this planet way back even before human beings are born on earth.
As the female flowers has attractive qualities to attract insects to make sure that the chances of their fertilization increases, similarly our women were born inherited with attractive qualities to attracts males to increase chances of their fertilization whereas male produces huge amount of male gamete to make sure they fertilize their females.
Here I have reached the 3rd most important point of this article and that is –
(1) As the women were born inherited with attractive qualities to attract their males, means even if they don't do anything, still they have their feminine energy to attract males. (2) Men's body produce infinite sperms throughout their reproductive phase, means they are available all the time for sex. (3) Women also produce 1 egg every month, to make sure they can conceive any day, any time of their reproductive phase.
The combination of these three qualities were a deadly combination, as –
Sometime women’s attractive qualities are very high, that they can make men crazy about them.
Sometime its men’s body, which is continuously producing sperms which needs to be released from their body to make sure they fertilize their female. But because of complexity of our society, instead of having it in a right way, they may end up having it without the will of women, which is definitely a crime.
When societies and religions failed to understand these prospects of sex, they tried to suppress it by hiding it with clothes that too failed and led to three situations :-
(1) When both male and females get partners who share intimate energy with all their emotions and give birth to their child, we generally call them “Love ” when both involve in intimacy.
(2) When male and female are attracted to each other for the attractive qualities as we saw in the example of flowers also, and end up having sex with each other but may not give birth to their child because of any reason then we call it “Fun”, where both are involved but can not lead to have child together.
(3) In third situation, as males produce huge amount of male gametes to fertilize females also the females are inherited with attractive qualities. Sometime, male end up having sex with a female without her will. This situation is termed as “Rape”, where only one person is involved.
By now I am sure, you have understood what is sex, how it evolved & why sex education is important ? Also you learnt that in society, sex is named differently based on the involvement of male and female.
Then, why our girls give up their life in 3rd situation ? It’s not their fault, we must stand with them in the toughest times of their life and help them to heal, help them to live a normal life.
And at last but not the least, I am going to conclude this article with some Do’s and Don’t :-
- First, we must educate both men and women about sex, tell them “what is sex, how it evolved & why sex education is important”, than hiding it as society and religions did.
- Second, remember we are through sex, sex is not through us, we can understand it, but we can’t stop it.
- Third, I would like to tell my fellow men that now since you know everything about sex, how it started, its science and all the issues you face biologically and then the Laws of Land created by us to protect one’s intimate rights, means –
-> You produce huge amount of male gametes that has to be released and once its released you are relaxed. But when you release it without the will of a woman, you got to be punish by Land of Law.
-> Do you still think, for a matter of few minutes (until you ejaculate), you can spend rest of your life into the prison or you are ready to be hanged to death by Law of Land ?
-> When your body will produce sex throughout your reproductive phase and you would need a woman for whole life, why do you finish it in a matter of few minute, by touching someone without her wish ?
- Both male and female is created by mother earth, respect it, respect the life you got, live it in a right way and then leave this body with all your experiences behind, to experience a new beginning in other dimension.
If my article helped you in any ways, please do consider to donate, your small help can help us grow to help others.